Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Love Dare




My husband and I have just had our 10 year anniversary. I believe this is already quite an accomplishment and feel so blessed to have made it this far. We have had our ups and downs just like anyone else but we are still going strong, by the grace of God. Tomorrow I am going to start The Love Dare: A 40 day journey to fully understand what real love is. I am excited about how God will change me not only in my relationship with my husband but in my friendships and interaction with acquaintances as well. May God change my heart and soul in this journey!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Alecia said...

Forgot to credit Chritine Hall for the picture! Still getting used to all the blogging ettiquetes. Sorry, Chrissy!

Janelle said...

Good for you, Alecia! The Love Dare is such an awesome "exercise" for almost any relationship. You may find yourself struggling at some points along the way (I know I did), but it's so worth it, and you never need to doubt that you (but probably both of you) will come out of it changed for the better. It's such a perspective lender! It may take time for the fruit to show, but you won't regret doing it. I'll be praying for you, cousin! <3

Alecia said...

Thanks, Janelle! Will definitely need all the prayers I can get! :0) I have done the Respect Dare which was a very rewarding experience. I have started this one before but never finished. So, I am excited!