Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Summertime!

I can't wait until it is time to go to the beach again! I don't get the chance to go very often but I am going to try and make a special effort this year since Vincent loved it so much last summer. I am sharing this since I didn't have a blog back then and I just ran across these pics and honestly, they are too cute not to post! As you will see, he spent the majority of the day playing (did I say bathing?) in the sand. He had the most fun! I could have sat there for days and just watched him. Then at the very end within about the last hour we were there, HE DECIDED that he wanted to try out the water. Then he was getting a kick out of that. It was a beautiful day spent with some of my favorite people: my Vincent, my mom, brother, and sister. Hope to have a day like that again soon!!!



Here's to a great summer to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was such a great day!!!!