Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vincent and his daddy!



My husband works shift work so our schedule is very complicated but one that we have mastered over the past year. My family helps SO much which is awesome. I could not ask for better support. Since Guy works an ever changing schedule, he sees Vincent at all different times of the day. So, Vincent has now started asking about Daddy all the time. When we come home, when he gets up in the morning on weekends, when we are at Mema and Papa's house. Then he pretends to talk to him on the phone sometimes.
He never gets upset, just wants to know where he is and is satisfied even if my answer is "at work". But when he does get to see his daddy, it is love. They are two peas in a pod. Last weekend (when the weather was pretty!) he tried to help daddy wash the car. This will definitely be fun once the weather gets warm enough for him to get wet. Can't wait!




Think he might like John Deere like his mommy?? :0)
Now can I help??

No comments: