Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Feel Like a Woman!

Being that I am a mom who gets up at 4:30am most week days, I am usually wearing the -I'm so exhausted I am going to wear jeans and a sweatshirt possibly with my hair pulled up in a ponytail- look. This is how my family sees me dressed at least 50% of the time...



So, thanks to my sister I am learning how to buy clothes at a reasonable (and sometimes downright cheap!) price. I am learning how to "thrift". Never really thought I would find anything I would like at a thrift store. But I hardly ever buy myself any clothes because everything is too darn expensive these days. So, I gave it a chance and found this cute little jacket that I adore!

This one jacket made me feel like a woman again. So, thanks to the lady who gave this up. Also, thanks to my sis at iseekwithallmyheart.blogspot.com for sharing all the wonderful and creative ways to pull outfits together! Can't wait to see what other treasures I will find!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cant wait to go home again. you and i are hitting up the thrift stores like whoa!