Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Saturday...

12:30 pm - Oh how I love this 2 day break from work. Well, actually I am working this weekend but it's only for about 2 hours each day so it doesn't REALLY count. But this wonderful weather is something I have been looking so much forward to. Going to take Vincent to the playground today when he gets up from his nap and TRY to take some pictures with my camera. Hoping he will run some energy out. :0) He is definitely all boy and so full of energy all the time. He wears me out. I also love this quiet time to myself for reflection/tv time/nap time. Yes, I said nap time for me too. I take advantage of it when I can because all of Vincent's waking hours, I am chasing after him!
2:00 pm - On a side note, God is doing so much in my life right now. I can feel Him changing my heart about different things each and every day. For the first time in my life, I am feeling very confident of the person that I am/becoming. He is showing me how to become a Godly woman. One He can be proud of. And for once I am not concerned at what other people think of me, but only what He thinks. Always a work in progress and trying to please Him everyday.
7:40 pm - Well, I succeeded in wearing Vincent out. He was so tired that he wanted to go to bed 45 minutes early leaving me a little more "me time". We had a fun day though. We went to the playground at the elementary school I went to. There wasn't much equipment to play on at all. It used to be so much better. I was kind of disappointed but I don't think Vincent cared much. Here are a few pics from the day...



1 comment:

Dana said...

He is so cute and getting so big!