Monday, February 7, 2011

Vincent's "Favorites" List (as I perceive it)

Don't have a picture to share tonight but wanted to post since I am doing semi-good on keeping this promise to post more. So, I decided to make a list of Vincent's favorite things (besides anything Toy Story or Bert & Ernie related).
So, here goes:
1. He now requests apples and bananas (pronounced a-PPLE and nana) at EVERY feeding whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack... or if he just walks by and sees one or the other. Oh, and oranges, but he calls those apples too.
2. He loves to count and can almost get to ten (skips 7 & 8). Although there be only two objects on the table and he will still get to ten. :0)
3. He has just started trying to say his ABC's and got to G tonight. My heart
melted.
4. His two favorite books right now is "Llama Llama Mad at Mama" and a goodnight
nursery rhyme book.
5. He likes to climb on everything he can.
6. He loves his big boy bed.
7. He could watch a Blue's Clues marathon and be happy. He can do part of the
dance too!
8. He loves spending time with his Allen, Pa-Pa, and Me-ma (which sometimes sounds
like "mean mom"! Ha!)
9. He LOVES eating salad. And I mean he can eat a whole adult portion in a salad
bowl at a restaurant. With ranch dressing and croutons... I've seen him do it!
10. He loves his paci... something I would like to cut out kind of soon.
Well, there it is. His top ten. I 'll probably think of lots more later but these came to my mind very quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love those llama books!