Monday, February 21, 2011


"Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man!"

For those of you who are fans of the movie "White Christmas", you can probably sing this song as well as I can. Me and my sister used to sing this to amuse ourselves and whoever happened to be around. And we didn't care where we were... at home, in public... :0) My mom used to get the biggest kick out of it. Now that we are "all growed up", my sis gets to be the best aunt ever to my kid. And it is so amazing to watch them interact. My mom says next to having your own, being an aunt (or uncle) is the best. Makes me long for the day I can do that with hers!
Thanks Elizabeth for always being there for me and making me laugh.
And for being silly with me! I love you!

P.S. - Check out my sister's blog iseekwithallmyheart.blogspot.com/
She is doing a great (and easy-peasy) giveaway!

No comments: