Monday, February 14, 2011

Why I need a new camera...

Vincent is too fast for my camera! The shutter speed just can't be set to keep up with him. This is why I don't post lots of pictures. It is not because I don't want to, or that I am just too lazy... I just don't have enough good ones to post. He is like Flash Gordan. Sometimes after I take a pic, I literally see a blur when I view it. Not to mention that if he sees me getting ready to take his picture, he will RUN the other way. It is very frustrating but he can't help that he is a very active little boy. One of the many reasons that I love him. :0)
With that being said, here are a few "action" shots of him taken recently.



Okay, so this can't really count as an "action" shot. He was watching Finding Nemo and I got him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the ones with the bucket on his head. And the last one is just too cute. I miss my little man. I need to get home and hang out with him before he forgets who I am!

LeAnna said...

What a cutie! My son just turned 2 in January, and boy howdy, they are FAST aren't they?! Never knew a 2 yo could be everywhere at once. ;)

kriznizzel said...

Cute. I hope you get a new camera soon, my life changed after I got mine makes such a difference. I'm following you.