Friday, April 1, 2011

DAY 01 - a picture of yourself with ten facts


Facts about me:
1. Green has always been my favorite color. I like every possible color green you
can put in front of me. Even puke-green.
2. I loved John Deere stuff BEFORE it was cool to like it. And I don't like girls
who only want the pink John Deere items because, well, THAT'S NOT JOHN DEERE COLORS!
3. My husband was the 1st guy (ha!) I ever dated that I DIDN'T think I was destined
to marry! :0)
4. I am addicted, in every sense of the word, to tv. I can't even tell you how
many shows I am currently dvr-ing.It is my way of winding down in the evening. I can sit there and it is my choice to pay attention or zone out.
5. I used to be sweet and shy. But years of being married and motherhood have
given me the ability to stand up for myself and be verbal about what I do and
don't like. I can be quite a little firecracker now. I am still deciding if I like this about me or not...
6. I do not like to be scared! I absolutely HATE it when people jump out at me or
scare me by accident (which is quite easy). It is not funny to me.
7. If you make me laugh hard enough, there is a chance I might wet my pants. Just
ask my sister. She used to try and make me do it!
8.I despise when words are misspelled. And I don't mean normal people typing on
facebook or blogs, I mean in books and newspapers, magazines, the channel guide (yes, I saw one on there myself), etc. That's what they have editors and spell-checkers for! I mean, come on!
9. I was born in Bedford, England. But I was 9 months when my parents moved us back to the states. So, it is really irritating (only because I would LOVE to go visit) when my parent's say, "Oh, you've been there, Alecia!" while pointing to some lovely castle on tv.
10. I was not able to have an epidural when I had my 9lb., 11oz., 23in long son. A fact I am VERY proud of though it was not by choice. :0) He, by the way, is my favorite person. Being a mommy is even better than I knew it would be. I love every minute of it, even the aggravating ones.

Whew... That was kind of hard for me. But I made it through. Here's to the 1st day! YAY!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

twenty minutes before my daughter arrived, after hours and hours and hours of labor, I finally broke down and got an epidural that never went into effect. You better beleive I still take credit! lol :-)

Dana said...

I did not know you were born in England!

#10 - Ouch!

Amy said...

I didn't know you were born in England either!