Saturday, April 2, 2011

DAY 02 - a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

My sister, Elizabeth, has been my best friend from the very beginning. :0) She was my first favorite person. I even remember how excited I was to meet her for the first time.
We did everything together when we were little. Pretty much inseparable.
One of our favorite things to do on Saturdays is play dress-up in the "backandplay".
We would pretend to have our own restaurant and make up menus sometimes. And we LOVED to get Dad to put on his old reel to reels and dance and sing to the music like we were Kid's Incorporated. Oh, I miss all those days...


She finally became a teenager and we didn't miss anything in each others life. We even adopted each others friends. Yes, I have even been on dates with my sister and she has been on dates with me. I don't always think the boys liked that. :0) But we didn't care.
We even worked together for quite a while. That was cool because no matter what kind of night we had we could vent to each other when we got home.
We have had our ups and downs just like every other relationship, but we have always loved each other through the good and bad. And now, as adults, our relationship is even better. I know that she is the one person I can tell ANYTHING to without being judged and she will pray for me when I am struggling. I love this woman with all my heart.

Oh, and she brings out my very silly and crazy side. She can definitely get me to do things that NO ONE ELSE can. And I'll always love her for it.

Thank you, Elizabeth, for always loving me for who I am. You are the best. I promise to hmmmmmm. :0)

No comments: