Sunday, April 3, 2011

DAY 03 - a picture of the cast from your favorite show

Hmmm... This is a very broad question... I guess my favorite show right now is Grey's Anatomy. I got into about 3 seasons ago via my dad, and then the reruns started coming on another channel from the very beginning so I got to catch up. There is not 1 episode that I have missed.
When I was little, I LOVED watching Kid's Incorporated! I thought it was so awesome that these young kids could go up on stage and perform all the cool songs. For those of you that don't know, this is where Fergie got her start.
A show I really miss, Boston Legal. My husband got me into that one and we would make sure we were home to watch it every week.

And then one of my all time favorite that I can always watch no matter what kind of mood I am in...

Sorry I couldn't pick just one. But in all fairness, if you read my Day 1 blog post, you DID see that I have a tv addiction. I just can't help myself.
Now I have to go and watch this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy. :0) Thank God for DVRs!!!

1 comment:

Tara Lynn said...

I watched this weeks episode of Grey's yesterday and I'm made that I wasted Grant's naptime on that. I wanted to Grey's not Grease! But I love that you said you had to be home every week to watch Boston Legal. Back in the days before DVR...I remember doing that for shows too!