Monday, April 18, 2011

DAY 12 - a picture of something you love

Hmmm... This is hard. I use the word "love" to describe my deep feelings about A LOT of things. Example: "I LOVE this macaroni and cheese!" :0) So, I will do my best to make this quick...
I will have one of these someday...
(google)

The smell of...
(free-extras.com)
...being cut. Give me a break. I AM married to a man that likes to do this on the side!

I love pocketbooks! I have at least a dozen at home. I stopped buying them so much when my hubby and I got married. But if I had lots of money... I would have a purse to match every mood I'm in, every season, every holiday...
(etsy)

These are just a few off the top of my head.
Also, apologies to my readers for not being able to keep up with this challenge! I knew it would happen, just hoping I can catch up. Please be patient and don't stop checking in on me. I am helping my husband cut grass on the side after I get off from my full time job. So, I am a little busy to say the least. I will make it up!

3 comments:

Tara Lynn said...

Love that bag!

J and B Custom Boutique said...

love your blog! We are your newest follower. be sure to stop by and check our our baby/kid boutique!

Sean Marie said...

Hi, new follower.

Target used to actually have a perfume that was called "Fresh Cut Grass" maybe they still do!