Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 7 & 8

DAY 07 - a picture of your most treasured item
Okay, I haven't done this one yet because the item I want to use is a painting my grandmother Hancock did and it's at my house. And I haven't been home in 4 days. So, I will post on a later date.

DAY 08 - a picture that makes you laugh
BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Okay, so be honest? Have YOU ever seen a GOOD Glamour Shots photo??? If you have one that you think looks good, please send it to me! Hope you all are getting a good laugh out of this like I do. :0)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Why have I NEVER SEEN THIS PICTURE??!!! Ha ha!

Dana said...

blahahahahahahaha! I will have to send you one i did...i think i'm in the same pose :)

Unknown said...

thank you for the laugh!!!

Alecia said...

@ Amy - Ummm, no, the question is why WOULD I ever show this to anyone?
Ha! I couldn't resist sharing this though. It was just too funny!
@ Dana - You better find that pic so I can see!
@ Sister - I knew you would. :0)

Tara Lynn said...

That's hysterical! A woman in my office has a glamor shot of her daughter framed in her office and it's the same pose. Not nearly as...um...shiny as you though!